Our Princess Maya

Our Slideshow

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Delivery Day August 1st



On August 1st Mom brought me to see Dr. Langer for my weekly appointment. Come to find out I was leaking amniotic fluid and she sent me over to the hospital to get enduced. It was kind of scarey because reality set in....I was going to see the bundle of joy I had so long waited for. I was already having contractions but nothing consistent.My labor was a total textbook labor, which was awesome! I was so glad. I was in labor for about 5 hours give or take. I was admitted about 8:45 am and I was given pitocin at about 10:30 to get my labor going more. I was complete at about 3:00 and pushed for about 45 min and Maya was born at 3:41 pm. It was awesome for my first baby. I couldn't have asked for a better delivery.


I had to wait for my epidural for about an hour and a half and every time I had a contraction I would squeeze Jeremy's hand as hard as I could. :)


My Nurse Anesthetist ready to give me my epidural.



Our little Maya.....she is so sweet! We had two names picked out. We had Rylie Mae and Maya Naomi. When I looked at her all I could say to her was Maya. So, that's what we named her.

No comments: