Our Slideshow
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Busy...busy....busy!!!
Honestly, I don't understand how everyone can keep up on their blog so well. I feel like I suck at this. But, it's probably because I'm trying to work while taking care of two princesses and a hubby!! Life is seriously crazy and don't know if I've gotten the routine going yet....here Maya is 2 1/2 months old and I still don't have the routine down! Jeremy's been working like crazy doing a ton of overtime at Wells Fargo and I've been trying to stay on top of being a mommy plus working on payroll for Love Healthcare. Needless to say the house cleaning has pretty much gone down the drain!!! But, we seriously have been so blessed for me to be able to stay at home and work so we don't have to send Maya to some strange person. It's been so great to be here for my little family. Maya is getting so big!!! She still loves her bath and still loves to sleep. A new found love she has is to lay on the ground and kick and wave her arms and squeal as loud as she can. It is so fun to see her grow, but in the same time is so sad that she's not my tiny little girl anymore. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment