Our Princess Maya

Our Slideshow

Sunday, December 28, 2008

New song....

So for my birthday Jer got me a two DVD set with Uptown Girls and Never Been Kissed. One night I was watching Uptown Girls...of course Jer was already passed out :)...but at the end there was a song that really hit me. It's not a new one, obviously because Uptown Girls isn't new, but I put it on our blog because it's totally what I've been struggling with ever since Maya was born. The name is Time by Chantal Kreviazuk.

Time

Time, where did you go?
Why did you leave me here alone?
Wait, don't go so fast
I'm missing the moments as they pass
Now I've looked in the mirror and the worlds getting clearer
So wait for me this time
I'm down I'm down on my knees I'm begging for all your sympathy
But you (I'm just an illusion) you don't seem to care (I wish that I could)
You humble people everywhere (I don't mean to hurt you)
Now I've looked in the mirror and the worlds getting clearer
I'll take what you give me. Please know that I'm learning
So wait for me this time
I should've know better
I shouldn't have wasted those days
And afternoons and mornings
I threw them all away
Now this is my time
I'm going to make this moment mine.
(I shouldn't have wasted those days)
I'll take what you give me. Please know that I'm learning
I've looked in the mirror
My world's getting clearer
So wait for me this time

2 comments:

Matty and Jen-i said...

Um Mrs. Aragon, time is surely passing and I don't see any updates!

NatJerWin said...

Sorry!!! Time is going too quickly! :)