Our Princess Maya

Our Slideshow

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Jumpin' Good Time

Jeremy has Monday's off from work so we use it as a family day. Yesterday he worked a little but after he got home we went to Jumpin' Jacks in West Jordan. We thought for sure that Maya would love it because she loves to jump on our bed and in her crib. But, I think we didn't get her used to the idea first...Jer just took her right in to the bouncing play areas. I can understand that the huge blow up toys would be a little intimidating to a 19 month old. Jer and I were thinking we wished her cousins were with her because we think she would do better having someone her own age/size to help her have more fun and entice her.


First bouncing area....not so sure.


Big slide....really not so sure.


Inside bouncing area...still not liking the idea.


I took her to this little step to get her used to the idea of jumping and she decided that was her place to bounce. Forget all the other play areas...she had a nice little spot to herself...except for when kids were getting in and out of there.


Maya in action! As she would jump she would say, "Bouncey, bouncey!"


Besides having a good time bouncing in her spot she would run back and forth between the drinking fountain and her "spot". She's got a fetish with the drinking fountains.


Just a little too short to reach.

1 comment:

Matty and Jen-i said...

Geez.. thanks for showing me how families can go out and have fun. j/k So Sam did that same exact thing when I took him to the park. He was terrified of the slide and swing and then towards the end he was having a blast. That's funny that she kept running to the drinking fountain.