It all started because two people fell in LOVE!!!!
She is just the most beautiful perfect baby. She should be on baby GAP commercials!Happy First Mothers Day Natalie!
She is just too stinkin cute. I alwasy think you have teh cutest picture ever and then you put one more up. Love it! HOpe you don't mind I blog stalk you now!
I love love love these pics! Did you wake up to find Maya in that cute skirt holding a rose on Mothers day? I just love that little girl to death!
sweet
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is just the most beautiful perfect baby. She should be on baby GAP commercials!
Happy First Mothers Day Natalie!
She is just too stinkin cute. I alwasy think you have teh cutest picture ever and then you put one more up. Love it! HOpe you don't mind I blog stalk you now!
I love love love these pics! Did you wake up to find Maya in that cute skirt holding a rose on Mothers day? I just love that little girl to death!
sweet
Post a Comment