Our Princess Maya

Our Slideshow

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yet Another Successful Grocery Trip


So I've been using Grocery Smarts for a few months and have had HUGE success in savings and I decided that I would post my shopping trip for today. I bought all of this for $18.88 and saved $66.77.

I bought:
2 boxes of Wheat Thins
3 bottles of Kraft Dressing
3 bottles of Wish Bone Dressing
3 bottles of Wish Bone Sprizters
4 cans of peaches
4 cans of pinapple tidbits
1 bottle of Kraft BBQ Sauce
1 bottle of Mustard
3 cans of Skintimate Shaving Cream
2lbs of hamburger
3 1/2 lbs of chicken

I just love being able to buy so many groceries and save soooo much money. It's great!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good for you! I use to do this but have lost my motivation. You have inspired me! Nothing feels as good as saving money!