Our Princess Maya

Our Slideshow

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


I love Valentine's Day! I know it's a hated holiday by most, but I love it! So, for Valentine's I made Jeremy this Valentine. Maya has blossomed in her talking skills. She's gone from talking her own jibberish to talking her own jibberish plus saying actual words. It's like it happened over night. One of the new things she says now is "I lob uoo!" (translation I love you). I thought it was perfect just in time for Valentine's.

3 comments:

Ambyr said...

I can't believe how big she is. She's beautiful!

Matty and Jen-i said...

Holy crap I didn't think you would ever be back on here. haha ;) I love the valentines idea! You are always so creative! I'm excited for our group date tomorrow! Give Mymy a big kiss and hug!

Richards Fam said...

It's about time to see something new on your blog. Oh I miss that little mymy, cute pics!